- New Layout: ft. Hong Ki
- New Link Me Buttons
- Eau De VIXX Wallpapers
- BLOG: My experience with Young Bro's
To be a top affiliation is being decided by me Nine, not everyone will be on here.
Other affiliations can be found on the affiliation page.
Want your website on 9Daily? Ask in the shoutbox to come a affiliate
BLOG: 002: My experience with Young Bro's
On October 31 I went to Ravi's concert in Amsterdam. The concert was organized by Young Bro's and this was my first time going to a concert that was organized by Young Bro's.
I paid 143 euro's and I had a VIP ticket.
We were suppose to have a Meet & Greet and Hi Touch with Ravi but I already read online from other concerts of the tour that there was only a Hi Touch and it wasn't really a Hi Touch it was barely a touch the staff kept yelling TOUCH and SIT CAMERA BYE.
And that was already a bad experience but standing outside for a hour longer and being rushed to the Hi Touch and then waiting ONE HOUR inside the venue because the DJ wasn't ready with setting up his stuff and didn't do a soundcheck and the bass was so horrible that I got so sick that I wanted to puke.
The DJ tried to hype us up but we were only hyped for Ravi and after a hour we finally got to see Ravi on the stage and that was basically
only the best thing of the day.
I'm really trying to find something positive but it's really hard, I think Young Bro's should focus on their parties and stop being a concert
And I'm not the only one who thinks of this, I have included some reviews by Ravi fans that went to the concert in Amsterdam and to the other
countries where the concert was.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Starlight 1 had a VVIP ticket and here is her review of the experience of the concert in Amsterdam.
- Letting people que up for the VVIP / VIP Line way to early and let them wait for a long time in the cold
- Telling the VVIP line we have to wait "just 5 more minutes" for one hour straight, just because they fucked up to plan it right.
- Delaying the start of the """""Meet & Greet""""", which was more a Hi&Bye.
- Staff of the venue and Staff of Youngbros didnt even knew whats happening next.
- The merch didnt arrived in time. so we all had to wait to get our copies of the "polaroid" and the T-Shirt.
- People standing at the back of the VVIP line had the chance to walk straight to the lowest numbers just to fill up the Group of 6 for the pictures.
- the staff was so fuckin unfriendly and treated us like dumb animals. and no one had an answer if someone had a question.
- the venue acoustics were bad and the DJ used too much bass. in general the quality of the music was bad and it was hard to understand ravi.
- using Ravi as an excuse for delaying the start of the show is shit. This poor guy wanted to meet his fans and got betrayed by a shitty "entertainment"
- no pictures of the hi&bye after two weeks. we paid a lot of money for nothing.
Starlight 1 also went the concert in Cologne and had a VIP ticket.
- nearly the same bullshit as Amsterdam, but worse.
- More than 200 VVIPs AND 200 VIPs sold. Some VIPs didnt even had the chance to meet Ravi, even tho they paid for it.
- Got in the venue at 20:15 ~ (and waiting since 18:00, other people waited a lot longer and more)
- Got seperated with my friends and i tried to tell the "nice" bitch we were a group of SIX and she just said "at least ravi is on the picture" and "if you dont want that go straight inside the venue". Like wtf bitch, shut the fuck up?
- we had to SIT ON A FUCKIN PICTURE? Like the hell. Do they know how dumb you look while sitting?
- the venue was small. too small and too many tickets.
- the stage... lol wtf was this stage??!?!??! you couldnt even see Ravi from behind.
- some people didnt even had the chance to meet ravi with VIP tickets.
- Ravi nearly broke down crying because he was so sad. he looked so done with the world.
- Misleading information for realising the pictures. Like first they told me it will be one week after the tour and now its 2-3 weeks.
The ONLY good thing about Youngbros were: The Shirts had a good quality and wasn't asian-Onesize.
DATE:Monday, November 12, 2018
- 100x150 Icons: Love Live Halloween
- NEW: Amino Layouts
- Photoshop Action 008 - Brightness
- Anime Wallpaper
- Sailor Moon Wallpaper
- Lee Hong Ki Wallpaper
- Halloween Texture Tutorial
- Blogger Layout: Love Live Halloween
Hello, how are you doing?
I have been busy working on some content for 9Daily, hope you like it.
I have decided to make some icons in more various sizes, one of it are the 100x150 ones. They are the same that I'm using now. so if you like them you can download them and use it for your blogs etc.
I'm also active on Amino apps, where you can meet fans of your favorite kpop group or anime and I decided that I wanted to make Amino layouts, so it's a new feature on 9Daily, I don't have alot yet but I'll be making more soon.
Also re-uploaded a anime wallpaper & the sailor moon wallpaper that I made a while ago. You can find them under Wallpapers. I made to many wallpapers so I had to add them on a new page, for the older ones just click on Page 001.
I'm honestly very in love with Lee Hong Ki's new song Cookies. It was a huge inspiration to make this wallpaper. I'm really happy how it turned out.
I have created a tutorial of the Love Live Halloween texture. I got some requests on how I made it. It's all made in photoshop as always.
I'm also working on a new layout, so the Love Live Halloween layout can now be used on blogger and only blogger.
This was it for now, hope you like the new creations.